Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member keeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    I guess I am biased, but I enjoyed the FedEx ad. I also liked the pilot jumping out of the plane for a six pack of "Bud."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    the best was the one with the guy makin dinner for his wife and the cat spilled the sauce. so the guy grabbed the cat and had a knife in his hand and the spaghetti sauce all over the cat and floor.....
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member keeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    I forgot about that one...I think it was called "Bad Kitty."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    That was my favorite of all time...
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member keeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    I got tired of seeing the "Mustang" ad. I think the new Mustangs are great, but the ad got old!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    This was the weakest year I can ever remember as far as Superbowl commercials go. I was dissapointed. I liked the monkey commercials, the cat/spagetti sauce, and the Bud Light/Airplane one.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wildcat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    I agree he commercial wasn't what they usually are. But I liked the Pepsi truck commercial

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    godaddy.com

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    The ads were down this year. Maybe there wasn't that many that ranked 1 on a 10 scale but not many 10s either. Lots of very very average commercials.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Superbowl Commercial 2005

    i like the cat and bud ones
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •